Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New on site
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I am hooked on this site! I have a 1981 Euro that was given to me by my parents. Several years ago I sold my 1975 Barth Class C and have regretted it every day since. I was actually planning to sell my Euro, until I found this site. Though it is small (I travel with four small children!)I am now inclined to keep it as a piece of history. I never heard of a "data tag" but will be locating mine this weekend! I wish I could have made it to the rally in Seffner this weekend. I'm not very comuter savvy, and hope I don't post this in the wrong place! We are in Ocala, Florida.

Posts: 10 | Location: Ocala, Florida | Member Since: 12-28-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Hi, Jeri. Noticed that you visited the chat room tonite, come on back over

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Mary. You're not going to believe this, but I just found a Barth exactly like yours! It was sitting behind an abandoned business, covered in weeds. The bustle is what caught my eye. I am in the process of locating the owner so I can take possession of the coach (I hope!). I am developing a new affection for my Euro.

Posts: 10 | Location: Ocala, Florida | Member Since: 12-28-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I will be nterested in the info on the coach that you found. Mine is 1975 27 footer, rear bath, center twin beds, 454 chevy

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Hello Jeri, welcome to the site. I see that you've figured out how fixated we are by the data tag project. That's good... thanks for making an effort to find this info for us.

If you do go and try to acquire the other Barth, please take a snapshot of the data tag from the other coach too. We are actively trying to document and catalog the remaining Barths and a photo or two of each coach goes a long way in this quest.

Your Barth has been in the family for a long time... Original owners were your parents maybe??? Do you have a story or two you care to share about your Euro??? Stuff like that is a good conversation starter around here...

Looking forward to hearing from you and your adventures. Keep posting away, and once again, welcome to your new virtual home. Smiler

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Welcome Jeri, glad to have another Euro in our bunch. It'll be interesting to see your tag # and how close it was to mine. Here's a link some pix of last Decembers Get-Together at Hillsborough State Park near Tampa. For 2009 I'm planning once again on the first weekend of December [Saturday is the 5th] and hope you can make it. Looking forward to some pix and a little more info on the Euro. We've had ours for 6 years now and we love it.
http://barthmobile.com/eve/for...691097923#7691097923

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post