Tools
Reply To This Topic

Show me the Barths! 12 months of Barth Coaches
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
In an effort to supplement the donation stream, it was suggested that I make up a Barth Coach Calendar. For your consideration, I offer the following.

Measures 11" x 17" when hung on wall

Note: Picture not to size

~ Measures 11" x 17" when hung on wall ~

The cost of this calendar is $18.00 and Barthmobile will receive a $3.01 profit from this sale.

This Calendar is located here http://www.cafepress.com/barthmobile.321644445

The standard Blurb from the manufacture is

2009 Barth Custom Coach Wall Calender
Keeping track of important dates on your calendar is easy when you can view 12 months of inspiring images that reflect your personal interests. Our high-quality calendar is printed on thick 100lb cover weight paper and adds impact to any room.

* Each page measures 11" x 8.5"
* Measures 11" x 17" when hung on wall
* Full bleed dynamic color
* 100 lb cover weight high gloss paper, wire-o bound
* January 2009 - December 2009, 2010 preview, US holidays marked

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
I'll take one Bill. Do you want me to pay now or are you waiting to see how many other takers there are?

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I also want one. Are you taking orders or do we order from the "Cafe"

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
You would need to order it from CafePress

Here is the link to order

http://www.cafepress.com/barthmobile.321644445

Because CafePress doesn't need a min order, it makes better sense to use them for material that is dated.

If I ordered 50 Calendars and I only sold 20... Well, you do the math. Needless to say I would be on the losing end.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Now I know you can't please everybody, and this is my turn in the barrel, but 1 glassnose in the bunch would have made my day. Big Grin [FMC doesn't count]
That personal little bitch aside, another well done project from Bill. Hope it sells well.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Will place my order when I get home, and thanks for the work that you put into this calendar for us.

Mary

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
Now I know you can't please everybody, and this is my turn in the barrel, but 1 glassnose in the bunch would have made my day. Big Grin
Just for you Danny... I have made these Ceramic Tile Coasters and a Coaster Keepsake Box. Wink

|

For "The Calendar", I wanted pictures that were large to completely fill the voids. These pictures were very large @ 3088x2056. All of the pictures of Glassnose Barth's that I had were much smaller.

The pictures filled the calendar canvas. If you will send me a photo of your Barth that is LARGER I would have considered it. If you noticed, mine isn't in there either... We have 11 months to get some more photos for next years Calendar.

Next years calendar will have Commercial Units, Euros, Monarchs, Trolleys, Trailers, etc... and maybe even some Barth Vans.

Thank you Jack for reminding me to do this. Because of the economy, donations have dropped off and this will at least get some money moving in to our site. Smiler

The Calendars are being sold by CafePress and they will be sending us a commission check.

The Barthmobile.com CD is done now and is available for $25.00 - This file is over 927mb and will not fit on one CD. Because of it's size, "The New Barthmobile CD" will be made up on a DVD instead. No: It can not be played in your DVD player. Big Grin

What's new? I have removed the duplicate files - grouped some files in more manageable sections - added in additional photos and folders - placed in more tech articles and PDF's - added in 3 more Barth GTG files/photos.

To anyone who would like to be added to our Barthmobile.com DVD or would like to be included in next years Calendar, please send your info to Bill_ny@< !--graemlin::@:-->barthmobilecom< !--graemlin::com:-->

If you would like to have a DVD mailed to you I accept PayPal. If you would like to mail me a check, send $25.00 to

Bill Napolitano
PO Box 2305
Newburgh, NY 12550

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I just received an email from CafePress who is offering free shipping for (another madeup day) "Cyber Monday".

The Calendar is located here. If you place an order "Today Only" use the following checkout code.

FEMHOL14

It helped me, I just placed my order for a calendar... Hope this helps someone else.

Anyone who gets a calendar, post your impressions back here, good or bad - I want to know.

*Disclaimer: Free Economy or Standard shipping. Delivery address must be within the United States and cannot be a PO Box. All orders will be Economy shipping. Coupon code must be entered at CafePress.com check out. Promotion starts on December 1, 2008, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on December 1, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. (PST). Cannot be combined with any other CafePress.com offers.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/11
Picture of Tom Loughney
posted Hide Post
I just ordered one with the free shipping. Great Idea! Thanks

Tom Loughney
Barthless....

Posts: 202 | Location: Thailand  | Member Since: 03-31-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/09
Picture of Gorman Newman
posted Hide Post
got one too LOVE this idea.....Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!! Gorman

1995 Barth Mobile Office
P-30 454 23'
Data Tag 9505 S0002 23L 01

Posts: 61 | Location: Panama City Beach, Florida | Member Since: 08-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Just ordered mine, couldn't resist having a calendar with the Command Center on it.

Mary

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted Hide Post
Just ordered mine too with the free shipping.

Thanks again Bill.

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
Got the free shipping on my brace of Barth calendars. I expect them to be as good as the other calendars I've purchased from Cafe Press.

Vectra Grand Tour 34
New Hampshire

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Ordered mine - it'll likely go into the Barth.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Excellent, sold 8 calendars with free shipping.

In keeping with the free shipping mantra, I am announcing...

...All Barth CD's purchases will be shipped for free! (They've always been shipped for free)

...Get your CD before we run out! (I'll just make more)

...Strict limit of 5 CD's sold, per person-per credit card! (Same enforcement as the way political donations are made)

...Because of the expected rush - if your last name begins with the letters A-M you may place your order before 12pm, those with the letters N-Z may order after 12pm! (that one always makes me chuckle, to which I add) If your last name begins with a symbol, hieroglyphic, number, Chinese/Japanese Character or clucking sound, you may order anytime.

...Free CD Case to the first 400 purchased. Just pay separate shipping charges. (late night TV web ad)

...Hurry, operators are standing by! (just like it's 5 o'clock somewhere, I'm sure there's an operator standing by someplace)

To those who have purchased a Calendar... Thank you for your support. Wink For those who do not have a calendar, you may use this one for free. Computer

BTW: If I get additional offers from CafePress I'll post them here. Free shipping was a great deal. Heck, it even made me buy one. Big Grin

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis