Pickup Camper Insert
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
western mass craigslist > for sale / wanted > recreational vehicles
quote:
Barth Camper - 1970's Truck Bed Style - $750 (Westfield, MA)

Barth Camper from the early 70's (1973 or 1974)

Truck Bed Style Camper

Sleeps 3 Comfortably

Kitchenette & Dining area

Bathroom

It was in great condition at one point but now it's just been sitting in the back yard for years......

It needs a good home and a lot of TLC to be back up to par. We just don't have the time to put into it.

Let me know if you're interested. We would love to get rid of it before there's a ton of snow.

I requested more pictures - none of the data tag were found

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
We would love to get rid of it before there's a ton of snow.

When was this originally posted? The East (NE)is now under much snow.
Would this fit on a quad Ram 1500 with a 6foot bed?

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
That is the one I had in mind for rp ... Just wear your snake leggins!

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
There listing has been deleted wonder if there is any way yo contact them? I would love to find a Barth slide in. The one i am looking @ resembles a Barth and it is all aluminum construction but still not a Barth!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 296 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Since they sent addit. pics to Bill NY I was hoping he might have their email address for you.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin+Doris:
Since they sent addit. pics to Bill NY I was hoping he might have their email address for you.
Sorry - no such luck

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ended up with this camper. Their description was accurate...it was in great condition at one point...

However, it needs a lot of work now. It is still a good start for a restoration though. Unfortunately I have a garage to finish, a barn to fix, and a kitchen and a bathroom to re-do, so I don't think it is feasible (due to time constraints)for me to tackle the project. I would be happy swapping it for an old Alaskan camper in decent shape.

Posts: 17 | Location: CT | Member Since: 05-18-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BHal:
I ended up with this camper. Their description was accurate...it was in great condition at one point...

However, it needs a lot of work now. It is still a good start for a restoration though. Unfortunately I have a garage to finish, a barn to fix, and a kitchen and a bathroom to re-do, so I don't think it is feasible (due to time constraints)for me to tackle the project. I would be happy swapping it for an old Alaskan camper in decent shape.
DO YOU STILL HAVE THE SLIDE IN CAMPER ?

Posts: 73 | Location: mosquito valley ohio(west central ohio) | Member Since: 12-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
When I went by Y-Not camper shop on Page Ave., Jackson today, I noticed an old AVION (or possibly CAYO, practically the same) slide in pickup camper. don't know if it is one of the units they have for sale or there for service/restoration. I don't think he keeps the inventory on his web site up to date.
http://www.ynotcamperrestorati...om/campers4sale.html

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
I noticed an old AVION (or possibly CAYO

FWIW: 2nd & 3rd generations of the Cayo clan still provide product support for
'60's & early '70's Avions in their small shop in Watervliet MI (SW MI). They
acquired many jigs & fixtures after the Fleetwood buy-out and can supply or fab
just about any part needed. Ph: 269-463-5068.

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post