Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    82 Euro in Mo.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

82 Euro in Mo.
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of jsloan
posted

Posts: 148 | Location: Mississippi | Member Since: 09-13-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Here's another first of it's kind. Notice the door placement, right behind the passenger seat. VERY different from any coach of this size that I've ever seen. Would love to see more pix and a floor plan on this one.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3479 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Need the Tag to see if that coach is actually 26 ft. It says it has a new 16 ft awning and there may be 10 feet in front of and behind the awning???

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Need the Tag to see if that coach is actually 26 ft. It says it has a new 16 ft awning and there may be 10 feet in front of and behind the awning???

6' front...4' rear ?

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of Curtis H.
posted Hide Post
Anyone email him for the tag or more pictures yet? I would, but I don't want to fill up his inbox if someone already did.

"The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches but to reveal to him his own." Benjamin Disraeli

Posts: 99 | Location: Rochester, MI | Member Since: 10-08-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jsloan
posted Hide Post
quote:
6' front...4' rear ?

Looking real close at the picture, It looks like it has a bustle. Is 82 late for a bustle?

~Jeff~

1984 28' Regal P30

Posts: 148 | Location: Mississippi | Member Since: 09-13-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/10
Picture of Mike and Mary
posted Hide Post
I think that the shorter roofline, compared to the length of the chassis at ground level, might be an illusion that makes the numbers appear not to "add up". Spoke to the seller and he said the photo used in the ad is over three years old - awning was installed a year ago. Soooo, who knows for sure. hmm

Posts: 13 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 11-22-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsloan:
quote:
6' front...4' rear ?

Looking real close at the picture, It looks like it has a bustle. Is 82 late for a bustle?
It does have a bustle.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curtis H.:
Anyone email him for the tag or more pictures yet? I would, but I don't want to fill up his inbox if someone already did.
Good question. Has anyone (Nick?) done this? Did anyone get more pictures they can send to my inbox?

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Mike and Mary is getting pictures and tag info.

Nick

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsloan:
Is 82 late for a bustle?
here is a 30' - 1981 Euro with a Bustle.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/10
Picture of Mike and Mary
posted Hide Post
This coach is sold. Details and photos to follow next week.

Posts: 13 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 11-22-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post