Request for donations... BTFE
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
Request for donations... BTFE

No, it's not what you think. That will come later on. Wink

This is a solicitation for you to send me stuff that you would have thrown in the garbage can. I know, this isn't something that belongs on Barthmobile. That being said, consider this an educational piece. It's a stretch, but work with me on this... I'll wrap the "educational part" up at the end, I promise.

There is a program called BoxTops4Education that our school participates in. This program has donated over $200 million dollars to the school districts.

I am not asking you to buy any special products, what I am asking from you is to cut off these coupons

from any participating products. Here are some of the many companies participating in this program

As you can tell, these are your everyday products. If you could send these coupons to me at

RDR Repair
PO Box 2305
Newburgh, NY 12550
Attn:BTFE

Most school districts participate in this program. If you have kids/grandkids then send them their way. My wife is into the school fundraising and is a member of the local PTO: Parent Teacher Organization. She is a strong advocate in our school district and enjoys doing this.

And me? Well... I promised her, I would ask for your help. She wanted to know "if you're spending all of this time on the internet, if I could do any good for the school district?" I've already been roped into updating the PTO announcement page of their website.

Of course, I told her I would ask, I'm not an idiot. Big Grin

If you would like to learn more about this program please visit

Box Tops For Education

~Here is our schools redemption history~
LEPTONDALE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Earnings since 2002: $8,663
Earnings last school year: $1,566
Earnings so far this year: $858

This isn't small change, if you can take a few minutes of your time and help me out I promise never to ask you to buy any candy bars or other junk from our kids or school etc. All I'm asking from you is to send me what you would have thrown in the garbage can.

For anyone who thinks this is a little strange. You're not alone. There is great demand for these - so much so, that people sell this stuff on Ebay.

Search results from Ebay using only the letters "BTFE". Ask me how I know? Yes, that's right... She buys em' too.

Ok, there you have it, I've done my part. Thank you for your time reading this. If you send them to me, I promise to keep doing the same things I would do if you don't send them to me.

If you would like to view all of the products that participate in this program then click on this boring pdf file.

http://www.boxtops4education.c.../Global/products.pdf

And now, as I promised, the educational part...
This announcement was made with the strong support of my wife. She allows me to spend "Our Time" doing "Barth Stuff" so it's only fair that you should hear about this too. If you're not married, then you've been educated. If you are, then you know what I mean Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post