Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Wanted 32 foot barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I am looking to purchase a 32 foot Regency diesel pusher with 300hp.and 6 speed Alleson Trans. If you have one or know someone who does please let me know. Have cash will travel.
Thank you Patrick Mogan 1-562-697-4715

Posts: 11 | Location: california | Member Since: 05-07-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Don and Carol (redacted) in (redacted) have a nice 32 that they talked about selling. I don't remember the tranny, though.

(redacted)@aol.com

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/14
Picture of Jerry Jelsing
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but that is the one I bought.

Posts: 88 | Location: Green Valley AZ | Member Since: 10-31-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Jelsing:
that is the one I bought.

You got a very nice coach. I had to really work to keep myself from buying it.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
check under Barth sightings "wife refuses to help drive", the price I think is 43900 correctly. It is in east Tenn. Might be what you are looking for.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/14
Picture of Jerry Jelsing
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill, We are really loving the coach. I've known Don for many many years and knew how well he takes care of things. That was one of the big selling points in my book.

Posts: 88 | Location: Green Valley AZ | Member Since: 10-31-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post