Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1981 barth mcc 40 foot
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of for doug
posted
for sale. project started and need finished. runs good but hasn't started in a while. death in family need to sell. asking $10,000 but accepting offers.
heavy duty has Detroit diesel engine

Posts: 5 | Location: nevada | Member Since: 05-30-2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by for doug:
for sale. project started and need finished. runs good but hasn't started in a while. death in family need to sell. asking $10,000 but accepting offers.

Doug....is not looking for a 'project' Smiler

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2614 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of for doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Smiley:
quote:

it would be a good project just, needs a little tlc. This Barth is pretty incredible I haven't seen one this heavy duty. It has 22.5 rims. I wish I could figure out how to post pictures on this forum.

Posts: 5 | Location: nevada | Member Since: 05-30-2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of for doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

it would be a good project just, needs a little tlc. This Barth is pretty incredible I haven't seen one this heavy duty. It has 22.5 rims. I wish I could figure out how to post pictures on this forum.

tried putting pic for avatar

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Nearly all the Regencies, some Breakaways and all the Monarchs had 22.5 wheels. Are you sure the coach is 40ft? Most of the MCCs were listed as 35ft by Barth. The Data tag should be on the wall by the driver window.

Be sure to start the engine and check for leaks. The 8.2 GM V8 diesel is prone to overheating and damage. There are few parts available. Be sure it never overheats.

Good luck with the coach!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5240 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of for doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
Nearly all the Regencies, some Breakaways and all the Monarchs had 22.5 wheels. Are you sure the coach is 40ft? Most of the MCCs were listed as 35ft by Barth. The Data tag should be on the wall by the driver window.

Be sure to start the engine and check for leaks. The 8.2 GM V8 diesel is prone to overheating and damage. There are few parts available. Be sure it never overheats.

Good luck with the coach!

Thanks for info I check data tag. it has the date of manufacture 4/81, GVWR 20,000lbs and vin s-1-04-rs-ooo19 and of course tire info. but can't find anything else.

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Here is some info:

Posts: 5240 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
The MCC by B arth is 35'

Read these:

https://www.barthmobile.com/ev...ords=82+mcc+by+barth

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2614 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of for doug
posted Hide Post
Good info, thank you. Now if I could just sell it for my very good friends that passed away. The money is going to his wife that has dementia. She is in Las Vegas and is going to be moved to an assisted living home in Washington. Motorhome is located in Las Vegas as well. Will take any reasonable offers.

quote:
The MCC by B arth is 35'

Read these:

https://www.barthmobile.com/ev...ords=82+mcc+by+barth