Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Eco-Cool 15k BTU air conditioner
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted
Yesterday we replaced our front air conditioner with the Eco-Cool 15k BTU unit .
This thing is incredibly quiet . Installation was fairly simple and straightforward .

https://ecocool.premierproduct...44572&pr_seq=uniform

https://youtu.be/DTcLVN4R5qU?si=axWXxcimN2r4vhx7

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 632 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/20
Picture of Paul And Jaime
posted Hide Post
I like that you don't need a soft start with this one. I have two on order.

Posts: 168 | Location: Ky | Member Since: 10-20-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
We are really happy with ours . It blows cold and is very quiet . Running down the road you can't hear it . Cat was in the front of the coach talking at normal conversation level and I could here her from the rear of the coach , that was with the unit between us on turbo mode . Also , I could feel the cold air blowing into the bedroom from the front .
The rear unit is the low profile 13.5 Rec-Pro which is also quiet , but not as quiet as the Eco-Cool . I checked our total amp draw with both air conditioners on high with the compressors running along with our residential refrigerator and the battery charger . Total amp draw was 28 amps with all those running .

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 632 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post