Tools
Reply To This Topic

Private Messages
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted
I periodically get copies of others private messages. I thought that I had unintentionally checked a box somewhere that made that happen. If that was the case it would have been a dumb thing to add to the software, a total invasion of privacy and an embarrassment to me.

After reviewing the situation I have come to the conclusion that some of you automatically include me by inviting me to your PM. I don't expect that and really feel kind of creepy when that happens. So when you send someone a PM mack sure you check to see who you invited.

Now remember you have to review that with every PM. If someone is on your master list they will always be there unless you change that.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post