Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1992 Barth Breakaway 30' for Sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted
1992 BARTH BREAKAWAY 30' CLASS A MOTORHOME, DIESEL PUSHER, 5.9 CUMMINS, BANKS POWER KIT, 4 SPEED ALLISION, PATIO AND WINDOW AWNINGS, B/U CAMERA, ALUMINUM WHEELS, NEW DOMETIC REFRIDGE, 7K PROPANE GENSET, SPLIT BATH, STORED INSIDE, EXTERIOR & INTERIOR GOOD TO VERY GOOD, MORE PICTURES AVAILABLE....Asking $29,500. Reasonable offers considered. Note: We just toured the entire US for 3 months and it drives like a champ...completely serviced.

Posts: 7 | Location: Prescott, AZ | Member Since: 10-21-2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
where is this located and what is the milage
I could not see any pictures
thanks
catman

Posts: 4 | Location: albuquerque | Member Since: 09-22-2007Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/11
Picture of Tommy B. Willis
posted Hide Post
Yes show us some pictures!

A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes a duty."

8408-3125-28FP3
1985 28' Regal
454 Chevrolet
P32 Chassis

Posts: 56 | Location: Central Mississippi  | Member Since: 05-26-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Josh, call me @ xxx xxx xxxx or post your number and I'll call you.

Posts: 10 | Location: Moreno Valley, Ca. | Member Since: 04-11-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone....i plan on shooting all the pictures this weekend. Its really nice. I just have to bath it from the Arizona Dust. It just went over 90K miles, was thuned up, oil changed and winterized in December. I have been running it every 2 weeks to keep it all charged up. Runs great.

posted Hide Post
It's in Prescott Arizona. I'll drive it to you too ! I got hooked on the thing in our 3 month trip but have sell it and get back to working for a living.

posted Hide Post
If you give some contact info I would like to talk
thanks
catman

Posts: 4 | Location: albuquerque | Member Since: 09-22-2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
My cellphone is xxx-xxx-xxxx...we are in Prescott AZ...thanks for the interest !

Email me for over 30+ pictures.

xxxxxxxxx@rcn.com

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/11
Picture of Tom Loughney
posted Hide Post
Hi Josh

Does this unit have Air suspension and leveling jacks?

Also how big is the storage under the coach. Actually I want to carry a scooter to drive and not tow a car. I made a rack for one years ago but it was just too dirty to carry one on the back. I would like to slide one under the coach. The size for a scooter is about 65" long and 40" high standing up. The Handle Bars are 24" so if it was laying on its side I think it would be about 22 inches high.

The coach have a compartment that large?

Tom

Tom Loughney
Barthless....

Posts: 202 | Location: Thailand  | Member Since: 03-31-2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Tom,
It does have the Air Suspension and Leveling System Jacks. I happened to do the scooter thing too....on the back. The comparments doors are too small. The area inside could be modifided for sure, but not close as it is. It's about a 16" opening. I know the dirty thing. I just kept my pop on cover on it....and it did the job, but wow was it dusty some places....thanks fo the interest !
Josh

posted Hide Post
I'm hoping I'm wrong, but I thought all breakaways had spring suspension and not air ride. If your coach has full air ride, Josh we need to talk.

Posts: 10 | Location: Moreno Valley, Ca. | Member Since: 04-11-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
If the Breakaway is on a Spartan chassis, then it has springs not air suspension. It may have air assist on the rear as mine does BUT it is only air assist not full air.

There is no air on the front.

HTH

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
You are correct and thank you....it's air leveling system. Air Assist in rear....front it springs. Thanks so much for the interest and everyone's help.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
Is this the same coach as the one sitting in the storage complex along Hwy 69 in Prescott Valley? If it is, it was still there last weekend when we drove by. It was in the same spot all winter as well.
I wonder if it has been sold or is it still for sale?
Don

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
SmilerWe have sold our 1992 Breakaway and would like to thank everyone here for all your help and support on our travels !