Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

'93 Regency 36' Miami C/L
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted
http://miami.craigslist.org/search/rva?query=barth Hat Tip Jim & Barb. Since the original post another coach has been added. My favorite floor plan. Looks to be in good shape. Owner is supposed to send me a pic of the Data Tag. I will post it.
36' RDG 3208 Cat. (Turbo?) Check it Out.

1994 Barth 37ft 300 cat diesel pusher, 67,000 miles, Awnings All Around, Well maintained inside & out. Queen island bed, sofa sleeper, microwave/convection oven, refrig/freezer, Diesel generator, 3 awnings, Flexsteel leather Captains chairs and basement storage.double roof air system Excellent condition must see to appreciatenon-smoker never leaked this RV is turn key ready many more options please please call for more details 9545528918 ask for mitch

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
Got a photo of the Data Tag for the;
9210-0136-36RG-2B
Anybody that knows how to size and post photos, PM me and I'll e-mail you the photo so you can put it in this topic. Thanks D'oh

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
It appears that this coach has been around before. It is in the Data Tag Project with discussion X 2.
The seller told me he was selling it for his father. That his father has owned the coach sense new, and is selling it because his eye's are going bad. Do your homework on this one if you think you may be interested in owning it. Computer

Joel Taylor

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Here is the Data Tag Joel sent me:

Thanks! Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5190 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
Hat Tip Steve VW. Thanks to you. Computer Thumbs Up

Joel Taylor

posted Hide Post
Thanks Tool Man T for the phone conversation today. Your were very helpful. JIm

Posts: 2 | Location: myrtle beach, sc | Member Since: 01-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post